Exhibitor Conference Rooms
ALA is offering a limited number of Exhibitor Conference Rooms. They are available on a rental basis for companies interested in a conveniently located private meeting space. These can be used for company meetings, press conferences, sales consultations or focus groups.
The cost of an Exhibitor Conference Room is $3,000. Exhibitors may also order a ceiling (with lighting and fan/vents) for $850 for a 10’x20’ room.
These meeting room modules will be available for use from Noon on Friday, June 24 through 5:30pm on Monday, June 27, during open exhibit hall hours ONLY. (Note: cannot be used for storage.) The following is included in the rental price:
- 10' x 20' Hardwall GEM system walled room with company sign on the door (note: rooms do not have ceilings)
- 1 conference table and 6 chairs
- 1 6’ skirted table
- 1 wastebasket
- 1 5 amp electrical outlet
To rent an Exhibitor Conference Room, your company must be an exhibitor with at least 300 sq. ft. or more in the 2016 ALA Annual Conference Exhibits. Show Management reserves the right to decline applications for meeting room modules if, in the sole discretion of Show Management, it is determined that such room assignments would create a conflict with the purpose of the 2016 Annual Conference Exhibits. Exhibiting companies who secure meeting room modules must adhere to the following rules and regulations:
- Full payment is due at time of reservation.
- Interior walls may be added to divide space. This can be planned with the Official Contractor at an additional cost.
- Exhibitor must order and pay for any services needed, such as telephone, security, catering, cleaning, additional furniture, additional electrical, etc.
- All food and beverage service must be made through official caterer. (NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES MAY BE SERVED IN THESE MEETING ROOMS UNLESS APPROVED BY SHOW MANAGEMENT.)
- Loud music or disruption to the event will not be permitted.
- Meeting rooms cannot be used or reserved for non-exhibiting companies or groups.
- Conference rooms are to be used for meetings. They are not intended to display product or for use as exhibit space.