Located in a central location in the ALA exhibit hall, this pavilion allows publishers a low-cost opportunity to showcase their latest titles. The exhibit package includes all furnishings listed below. The pavilion will be highlighted in pre-show promotions and featured in the final program book.
Anticipated attendance is over 16,000 as ALA meets in Chicago. This is a great opportunity to reach a large audience of decision-makers.
For only $900, this is what your kiosk includes:
- 1 meter wide—8 foot high kiosk
- 2 shelves and Velcro receptive back panel, suitable for 22×28 sign (not included)
- Pavilion Carpeting
- Storage cabinet
- 1 padded stool
- Header graphic with company identity
- Pavilion overhead identity sign
- Listing in interactive and print exhibits directory
Patrick Filippelli, Zach Erickson, Rich Widick
98 East Chicago Ave.
Westmont, Illinois 60559